우체국 트럭 운전사 - 공항지점 - 마감일 : 05 Feb 2021
HR Truck Driver - Perth AirportJob no: ST Road
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Perth Domestic Airport
At Star Track, we’re focused on people, teamwork and helping you get the job done. Since joining forces with Australia Post, Star Track are stronger than ever before, and can now offer both business and consumer markets an unrivalled range of parcel, freight, express, courier and international solutions – all under one banner. Our new combined business brings the trust, reach and convenience that Australia Post is known for, together with the premium service standards of standards of Star Track, to create the largest parcels, freight logistics provider in the country. And as the largest logistics provider in the country, we know a thing or two about delivery.
As our next HR Driver, you will require excellent customer service skills, experience working in a multi-drop driving role and hold a great driving record. This position requires you to work in a regulated workplace that prides itself on meeting strict deadlines in a schedule driven environment. Part of the key to your success is your experience in building relationships with colleagues and customers as you will be on the road most of the day.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service through the timely delivery of freight on a day to day basis.
- Effectively and safely coordinate multi drops of local deliveries and pick-ups.
- Combination of business & residential runs.
- Use your initiative to load the truck and prioritise freight is essential.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients.
- Ensure the security of all consignments is upheld in line with Company policy.
- Complete all dispatch documentation in accordance with Company policy.
- Prioritise safe handling of freight, loading and unloading.
- Mandatory Heavy Rigid Unrestricted driver’s licence required.
- Forklift licence not essential.
- Basic technology skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to make a positive contribution within a team environment.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
So if you’re looking for a career opportunity in a business that plays a part in the life of everyone across Australia, will give you genuine development opportunities, enables you to work in a safe and modern environment and wants you to feel rewarded for your hard work, then CLICK APPLY NOW!
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
지원하기 : Apply now